My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

28 April 2011

Shoes!

Afternoon, well that was a quick week - have been back to work for 3 days and have broken up again today for 4 days! LOL.

Here's a card I made a few days back with all good intentions, but it didn't come out quite how I wanted it too, but am showing it anyway - it's quite girly and probably far too much card candy!


Card Ingredients:-

Kanban Shoes Stamps
Kanban Greeting Stamp using Brilliance Pearlescent Purple Ink
K&C Sparkly Sweet Papers
Promarkers
Ice Coffee Stickles
Card Candy
Kanban Embossed Cardstock

Obviously as I am my own worst critic with cards I am really not sure about, I would love to know what you think - honestly LOL.

I'm going to enter this into Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. did someone say shoes??? Love your card!!! Let's hope the sun keeps shining over the weekend eh?!
    Hugs
    Kim
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabbo Kanban creation!!! love the shoes and i reckon the candy brings a real fun aspect to the card hun. Love the backing paper too. Big hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it's lovely Claire...and soooo very girly too!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire it's absolutely gorgeous hun, I don't think there's too much card candy and the papers are just perfect for the image, what girl doesn't love shoes and handbags lol.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.