My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

22 May 2011

The Christmas Club - Margaret's Challenge

Afternoon all - well I am really behind with my card for the Christmas Club where a group of us gals get together every fortnight to make a Chrimbo card.  Margaret set us with a challenge to use glitter, trees, berries, snow and no square!  A tall order and I think I have missed the tree ..... unless the holly bush could count? LOL.

So here's my creation which I am personally not to sure about!


Card Ingredients:

PM Classic Christmas Papers
Stickles - Frosted Ice
Die Cuts & Greeting from Stash
Card Candy

Looking forward to seeing what Chris comes up with for the next challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Claire you did it.... ticked all the boxes!!!! the next challenge is making me think though...hope you got through all your jobs this weekend and thanks for your help.....take care Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab xmas card Claire, love the images and fab sentiment.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Claire I see by you counter you have 19 cards made now, go you girl!! I love this card. When I clicked to get a better look its really stunning. I love the 3 central images, the papers are so pretty and you have finished it off with a lovely sentiment. Whats not to like?
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. It definitely ticks all the boxes Claire. Love the images.
    Great sentiment.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the candy in the corners that look like berries.
    Fab traditioanl images too.
    {{Debs}}xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the counter on your blog !!!! Might have to pinch the idea !!!!!
    Love the images you used.
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card Claire, certainly ticks all the boxes, dont know about the next one I havent got a single penquin.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Claire and you've managed to tick the boxes. Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.