My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

8 May 2011

Sunday Sketch & Stamp 54 - DT Card

Good morning and welcome to another challenge at  Sunday Sketch & Stamp.  This week Team 2 join you and it's my turn to provide the sketch:
 And here's my card:


Card Ingredients:

Fizzy Moon Little Messages Stamp
Dovecraft Back to Basics II Papers & Buttons
Promarkers
Nesties
Hobbycraft Cardstock

The prize this week is 5 of the most popular digi stamps from Crafts 4 Eternity.

I do hope you will join in with the fun this week and I look forward to popping along to your blogs.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:-

Paperplay 18 Show Us Your Style
CES 35 favourite Colour Combo

Have a great day!

12 comments:

  1. Hiya Claire
    He's a real cutie! Love your sketch - will have to have a go at this one!
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    {{Debs}} xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Claire, what a cutie hun! The sketch is fab, I think I may have to have a play with this one. Loving your FM bear, what a sweetie. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Claire, fantastic sketch, and cute little bear, beautiful papers too, it would have been quicker if I had of said I love it all, hehe,
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh hun this is one,brilliant sketch,and just love those wee bears,just gorgeous hun love it hugs cheyrl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look of this sketch Claire and your card is just gorgeous. I think I might have to get one of these little bears.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Claire.

    Vicki c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card Claire, lovely image with the notice boards! Great sketch as well! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  8. GREAT card Claire! Love the gingham and dots together - works really well.

    Judi xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Claire, love Fizzy Moon. Love the sketch too.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww! Claire, this is gorgeous, love the cute image and pretty blue papers. Thanks for a great sketch to work with, loved it.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great use of the sketch & a beautiful card. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic card, such a lovely colour choice and fab added detail! Thanks for joining in the fun at CES this week! Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.