My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

22 May 2011

Sunday Sketch & Stamp 56 - DT Card

Good morning peeps and welcome to another challenge at Sunday Sketch & Stamp.  This week sees the turn of the fabulous Donna who has provided us with this super sketch:


And here's my take on it:


Card Ingredients:

LOTV Dad's The Word Stamp
Promarkers
MME Hattie Papers
Nesties
Card Candy
Anita's Peeloff Greeting

We are sponsored this week by Paper Pretties and there is a fabulous prize for one lucky winner.

I hope you will join in with us this week and I look forward to visiting your blogs.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:

Stamptacular 112 BEARnecessities

10 comments:

  1. Oh Claire, this is just adorable. I luuuurve this cute little image and he looks so cute with these fab papers. Have a great Sunday. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, what a sweet card, really like that bear! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG ! What a cutie ! Your card is adorable Claire ! I have fallen in love with this delicious little teddy ! Great colours too !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Claire, I have been colouring my new LOTV stamps in too and they are so cute.
    Hope you are well and enjoying the weekend.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous Claire...so love these new stamps..and fabulous colouring too hun..

    have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable :o) Super sweet image (on my list lol) and love the papers. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Claire, aww! I just love it. Think I need this little fella, your colouring is amazing. Love the papers you've used and the fab colours. Did I say? I love it!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable image Claire - this one was I thought about getting and then didn't in the end - now I wish I had lol!!!
    Love the sketch and the DP's.
    Have a fab week.
    {{Debs}}xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it, love it, love it! The colours, image & papers - just fab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cute image! Lovely card! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.