My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

3 June 2011

Anyone For Presents?

Evening everyone - what a gorgeous day it's been - hoping it stays like this for the weekend!  Back to work on Monday, have had a lovely week off, but my it's flown by.  Need to prepare myself for a whole 7.5 weeks term until we break up for the Summer hols. LOL.

It's been nice having Mark at home with me this week, but I'm sure he will feel strange when I go back on Monday.  He is actively looking for work, so hopefully something will come up soon.  I've prepared a list of outstanding jobs on the house though, which should keep him busy for a bit!

Right, haven't been in the craft room much and what time I have had in there is being spent on samples for my Sister's wedding stationery, which is keeping me busy, but have managed to make the odd few cards.


Card Ingredients:

Papers from Stash
Penny Back Stamp
Promarkers
PM Gems
Nesties Using Sizzix Dots Embossing Folder
Cardstock from Stash
Iced Stickles

I would like to enter this set of cards into the following challenges:

Bling It On 4 Embossing
CCAYR June Anything Goes
Southern Girls 20 Start of Winter Christmas

Thanks for stopping by today.


18 comments:

  1. HI Claire, they sure look lovely!! It sounds like a big job though. Over here wwe another 6 weeks to go untill summer holiday. Can't wait. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Chrissy cards ... bet it was a nice change to make something other than wedding cards! (I made my sister's wedding stationery too, so I know what you're going through LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cards Claire - you are so good getting in with your Christmas cards already - I really need to get going with some so it's not amassive rush at the end lol!!
    Have a fab weekend.
    {{Debs}}xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Claire,
    I agree the week off has flown. Love you Christmas CArds, are you trying to tell me something?? LOL Don't mention the C WORD!!
    Going off to see TT tomorrow, will let you know what it was like.
    Take Care Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh what a sweet image and gorgeous xmas card your doing well, the weather here is fantastic, have a great weekend.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous hun....I love them..!

    have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh hun these are amazing great too see you getting ahead with your xmas cards hun hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so nice Claire! Its good getting on with Xmas cards isn't it! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh hun, these are lovely, really cute, but it feels so wrong with the sun beating down outside! I guess I'll never be emigrating to Oz!! Have a delish weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are so so sweet Claire ! I love this cute image ! Hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute set of cards Claire, love the image :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Claire :)

    Glad you had a good week off. Now it can be dangerous leaving them home alone you know, I came back from work one day to find all my cupboards re-arranged (apparently to make them more logical) took me weeks to find stuff and put it all back! :D lol.

    Love your cards, great image and fab colouring.

    have a smashing weekend too

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Look at you getting all organised, these are fab,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous Christmas cards, you make me feel so very very disorganised lol
    BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are great Claire. Love the cute hedgie.
    Glad you have had a good week off.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely cards Claire the colours are great

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohhhh your cards are just gorgeous Hun, just so pretty & just beautiful to view! Thank you for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge this time.

    Hugz, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  18. these are fabulous Claire..great use of embossing..thanks for joining us at Bling It On and good luck Debs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.