My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

25 June 2011

Pay It Forward Award

I have been very lucky to receive the Pay It Forward Award from my lovely blogger friend Marie Thank you sweetie.


The 'rules' for accepting the award are to mention the blogger who gave you the award and link it back to their blog and pay it forward to 5 bloggers.  So I have chosen the following 5 people:

Lisa (Wishcraft)
Sally (Scallywags)
Debs (Especially For You)
Liz (Buttons For Brains)
Debbie (Love Paper Crafting)
 
Hope you enjoy it ladies.

5 comments:

  1. Aww, you're v welcome, hun! Hugs, Marie xx
    P.S. Can you email me the deets about what I have to do with the pay it forward one from you....I can't remember now! LOL! Mx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award, i'll do the business with it on my next post!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks for thinking of me Claire :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Claire,
    Will try to get it posted next week sometime. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a gorgeous card Claire!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.