My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

4 July 2011

Sunday Sketch & Stamp 62 - DT Card

Hello .... well I seem to have got my knickers in a twist this weekend as I totally forgot to publish my DT card for Sunday Sketch & Stamp - I had it all planned for next weekend when I am away in Devon .... what am I like? and nobody chased me for it either, which didn't help!

So this week sees the turn of Emma, who gave us this fabulous sketch to work with:


So better late than never, here is my card:


Card Ingredients:

Penny Black Daisy Bunnies Stamp
Promarkers
Trimcraft Cardstock
MME Quite Contrary Papers
Flowers from Stash
Anita's Peeloff

This week we are sponsored by Crafts 4 Eternity and one lucky winner will receive 3 digi stamps of their choice.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Hooked On Craft 2 Show Us Your Flowers
Forever Friends Birthday (Must Include An Animal)
Ooh La La 83 Summer Flowers
I Love Promarkers 72 Include Flowers
Colour Create 74 Fuchsia, Green & White
CES 43 Woodland Creatures
Penny Black Saturday 158 Desert Island Stamps

I hope you will join in with us this week - don't forget to hop on over the DT blog and take a look at all the other fabulous DT creations.

23 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, been at work too long, I'kk start again with my correct hat on !

    A really sweet image and very pretty card.

    What a fun image Claire adn a really pretty card.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Penny Black at Allsorts this month and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya hun
    I've got my knickers in a twist too - but for totally different reasons to you lol!!!!
    Fab card as always - super cute image.
    Have a wonderful week.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh cute image and gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us at Penny Black at Allsorts this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww cute little bunnies :o) Lovely card Claire! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww those bunnys are sooo cute
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet Claire, a pair of cute bunnies. Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww! very, very cute Claire, love the lil' wabbits and gorgeous colouring.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just the cutest Claire....!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous creation:-))
    Cute image and nice colours!!

    Sylvia
    DT Colour Create.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at hookedoncraft challenges this week and hope you join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Claire :)

    Awww, what a cute image! :) Love this, its so sweet and really made me smile :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely card,Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week-Kate

    ReplyDelete
  14. How lovely so sweet summer card!
    Thanks for sharing this with us at Penny Black @ Allsorts, good luck and welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card,thank you for joining us this week on Penny Black at Allsorts.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow what a cutie love those bunnies
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  17. adorable card claire..I can see why this is a favourite stamp..thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous, adorable card Claire.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww...this is so cute! This challenge is going to bankrupt me...keep seeing all these 'must have' PBs! lol
    Thanks for joining us at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute!
    Thanks for joining us at Ooh La la with your flowery creatio; we hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for joining Penny Black @ allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  22. fabulous card Claire, those bunnies are so so cute...thanks for joining in with our Colour Create challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.