My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

14 August 2011

Christmas Club - Kerry's Challenge

This fortnight it was Kerry's turn to set us gals at the Christmas Club her challenge and she asked us to use a robin and holly and optional postbox.

So I had a rummage through my crafty stash and found some Kanban Christmas toppers from 2009 which were just perfect and here are the two cards I made .... unfortunately there is no optional postbox!



Card Ingredients:

Kanban Christmas Toppers 
PM Gems
Kanban Mirri Card
Ribbon from Stash
DCVW & Paper Cellar Papers

If you want to see what the rest of the girls have produced, take a look at the links in my sidebar.

This fortnight it is Sylvie's turn to set the theme and she has asked us to make any card featuring Mistletoe.

Thanks for popping in.

12 comments:

  1. oh 2 gorgeous cards hun just love robbins,hugs cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. both lovely cards Claire, you are doing great with your tally...lol.....they look great
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards Claire.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them both !!!! Great images !!
    Hugs
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those toppers were just right for the challenge - classy cards x

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're both gorgeous Claire, I especially like the backing paper on the second one.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards Claire love them both, think I've still got some of that kit too! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Claire, I am ok I think just so unsettled over work but I know it will all be ok.
    Love the robins they have made two fab cards.
    Hope you ok, have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Claire
    Fabulous image ...i love Robins ....Kanban have some great images ....
    hugs
    sylvie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Claire....smashing cards hun....they are so cheery and christmassy!!!! hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards Claire, love the traditional feel to them but also love the fresh look the papers give them. Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two gorgeous festive cards Claire, I cant pick which one prefer most!

    I think Ive got the same set as you and seeing these made me suddenly remember them, thanks for the nudge, I really should use them up!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.