My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

18 August 2011

Fabulous Follower Award

Hello again, this is my second post of today.

I was very lucky to receive the following award from the lovely Claire.


I would love this award to go to all my followers, however there are a specific bunch of my blogging buddies that I would especially like to give this award to, who have followed me now for a very long time and always find the time to regularly stop by my blog and leave me such wonderful comments and for their continued support.

In no particular order:

Lisa @ Wishcraft Cards
Kerryn @ The Crafty Goldfish
Donna @ My Happy Place
Debs @ Especially For You
Cheryl @ Cheryl's Creative Cards
Lynne in NI @ Ruby-dooby-doos
Keryn @ Poppy Dog

Thank you ladies!  Take your badge and show it with pride.

8 comments:

  1. awww Claire! Thank you. I am very touched. I am always grateful for your kind comments and words you leave! You are a lovely blogging friend!
    I will put this on my blog with pride. Thank you.
    I hope you are having a nice day! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe,congrats on your award hun, thanks so much for the lovely comment on my blog too, yes I am doing fine, just plodding along - you know,
    big hugs,
    take care hun,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire,
    congrats on your award well deserved...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh clare hun you sweetheart oh bless your heart for the award hun oh you really have made my day hun its always a pleasure to visit you hun and will put this on my blog with pride hun,once again bless your heart love hugs cherylxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thank you Claire, big hugs! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your award and thanks for sharing it with me! It's ALWAYS as pleasure to pop over here for a wee visit! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your beautiful award and I can sure vouch that you are a special follower!

    Thank you SO much for thinking of me, Im really tickled!

    Sorry Ive taken days to get here, better late than never I think!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww! Claire, thank you so much for this hun. What a lovely surprise when I got back from my hols. It really means a lot and I'm looking forward to keeping on following your lovely blog.

    Big Hugs

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.