My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

26 August 2011

Something Cheery

It's Friday and unfortunately it's raining ..... such a miserable day again and feels really cold too!

Hopefully though my bright and cheery card will cheer everyone up.


Card Ingredients:

Image Unknown (given to me by a blogging friend)
Promarkers
Vintage Papers
PM Gems
Roses & Ribbon from Stash
Trimcraft Cardstock
Humprey's Corner Sentiment Using Ruby Red Stampin' Up Ink

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

One Stop Craft 145 Bold & Bright
Whoopsi Daisy Summer Fun

8 comments:

  1. Well it cheered me up Claire, it's a gorgeous image and colour combo. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Claire,this gorgeous card has cheered me up.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card Claire! It must be working coz the clouds are clearing here down south! Thanks for that!

    Off to see a pup this afternoon!!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a gorgeous card Claire!
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful creation Claire ! I love the DP and the lovely image ! Hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is very pretty, she looks so sweet
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful card, great coloring and color choices. Thanks so much for sharing this wtih our challenge at WHOOPSI DAISY this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your sunny card really cheered me up thw weather is miserable here today.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.