My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

14 August 2011

Sunday Sketch & Stamp 68 - DT Card

Good Morning, it's Sunday and time for a new challenge at Sunday Sketch & Stamp.  This week it's the lovely Sarah's turn to host and she has provided the team with this fabby sketch:


And here is my take on it.  The DT had a chance to use some of the digi images from our sponsor this week.  I have made this card in advance for my Son Matt who will be getting his exam results on Friday 26th August.  He has already taken a load last year as he sat them a year early, so I know I can expect him to pass this lot too.


Card Ingredients:

Whimsiedoodle Hootie Makes The Grade Digi Stamp
Promarkers
Kanban & Trimcraft Cardstock
American Crafts Ribbon
Computer Generated Greeting
MME Hazel Papers

This week we are sponsored by Whimsiedoodles and one lucky winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to spend in their online store.


There is also a special offer for all Sunday Sketch & Stamp fans - use the discount code SunSketch10 at the Whimsiedoodle online store and receive 10% off your next order.  The code expires 30 days from today (14th August).

Hop on over to the challenge blog and take a look at the rest of the team's fabulous creations.  I do hope you will play along this week, we would love to see you.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Delightful Things With Wings
Shopping Our Stash 13 Dogs, Digis or Denim

Thanks for popping in today - have a lovely day!

15 comments:

  1. What a cute card Claire ! Oh I love this image ! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous the image made me smile, both mine are waiting on results hope they are good for you too, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Claire this is such a cute card,a fabulous image too.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Claire!
    Love this card. I'm getting more and more into owls lately. Think i'll have to get a few owl stamps!
    Thank you for your kind messages on my blog as always. I hope you are well xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Claire, love how you've coloured the cute image hun and what a lovely occasion to make a card for. You must be so proud. :o)

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantstic Claire...such a cute image hun..!

    My Bexx has done the same...so fingers crossed for Matt too...

    have a lovely afternoon...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card for a proud Mum to give,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's cute, great card Claire.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card Claire, that little owl is so cute! I always hated waiting on exam results ... best of luck to your son.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is sooooo fun and really made me smile. :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Claire this is so cute.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. An adorable card Claire, the image is so cute.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an absolutely adorable image and a great sketch too, LUv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi sweetie, you card is so cute, I just downloaded that today, I am a bit late this time, had loads of naff stuff to deal with, so i had better pull my socks up and get crafting, hope you are ok and enjoying your hols,
    big hugs,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super card Claire I love that wise little owl and well done to Matt too

    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.