My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

23 August 2011

Walter & Winnie in Wellingtons!

Me again with my third post of today.

This card is one I made a week or so ago and I have to say it started off well but am not really that happy with the finished result - something just isn't right and I think it's the ribbon and the greeting, but I just couldn't find anything more suitable at the time!


Card Ingredients:

Willow Designs Winnie's World Image from Polkadoodles A Sprinkles of Kraft CD
Promarkers
PM Capsule Collection Papers
Ribbon & Butterfly Greeting from Stash
PM Gems
Trimcraft Cardstock

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Totally Gorjuss 94 Cute & Cuddly 
Hooked on Craft 6 Things With Wings

Would obviously love to know what you think, as it's probably just me LOL.

9 comments:

  1. Whoa girl! You're getting these up here quicker than I can type!

    I do love this one and think you are being particularly hard on yourself as it is lush! That shade of green that youve done the wellies in is gorgeous!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh lol.. you have been busy today ..what a cute pair!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute sitting in the wellies lol, I like it
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! I love those sweet little faces peeking out from the Wellies! Too cute! Thank you for joining us at Hooked on Craft Challenges!

    XO,
    Chris Christensen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think its a gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute Claire, looks great but I know what you mean when you finish something and it just doesn't gel for you. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous image and lovely colouring. Thanks for joining us at Hookedoncraft challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great to me, but I know what you mean when you just feel that 'something' is just not right, even when others can't see it! Love that cute image beautifully coloured :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the green colour combo looks great Claire, lovely colouring.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.