My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

23 August 2011

Wedding Stationery

My fourth and final post for today as I want some dinner and am going to watch Create & Craft! LOL.

This is the stationery that I designed for my Sister's wedding which takes place on 1st October.  Now the invites have been made and sent (there was also an insert I had to make too - not shown), however I still need to crack on with the Order of Service and Name Cards (not shown) once all the guests have been finalised.

My Sister wanted a very simple and non fussy design as it's both her's and Paul's third time getting married!  Third time lucky eh? and was very specific with the colour she wanted too, so I chose a soft yellow/gold.


Ingredients:

Wild Orchid Crafts Roses
Fizzy Moon Celebrations Ribbon 
Wild Rose Studio Wedding Stamps Using Galaxy Gold Pearlescent Brilliance Ink
Kanban Pearlescent Cardstock

This is only the second time I have made wedding stationery and I am only planning to make one more set and that will be for my own wedding ........ one day LOL.

I am entering this set into the following challenges:

Ooh La La 87 No Backing Paper 
Shopping Our Stash 14 One or More of Red, Roses, Ribbon - I managed 2)

20 comments:

  1. oh they are beautiful - your daughter will be so pleased . Gorgeous colour scheme .. and hope you don't have to wait too long before you make your own lol..
    LISA

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are simple but very stylish, love them
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow how organised are you? I am flabbergasted at how many cards for Christmas you have already made!I am almost speechless. I thought I was on top of all the Christmassy stuff by having done most of the present shopping for all the relatives. I haven't made a single card yet...let alone written the list and totted up just how many I have to make!
    I love your blog by the way. I just found it today and have saved it as one of my favourites :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Claire they are fantastic! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow, these are beautiful, you have done such a great job,
    xxx Em.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these are stunning Claire! Bet your sister was delighted! (I've only ever made one set of wedding stationery for my sister's wedding, and don't plan to EVER do it again!!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Claire, love all of your gorgeous makes today, these wedding invites are amazing, love the beautiful colours and pretty roses.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are gorgeous Claire, hope your sis has a wonderful day. As you say third time lucky!! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are gorgeous hun hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are stunning Claire and the colours perfect. Bet your sister is chuffed to bits with them. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh these are gorgeous Claire.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. They're beautiful Claire, gorgeous design. Bet your sister is thrilled with them :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are abosolutely gorgeous Claire, so elegant and I love that colour.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, these are gorgeous. I am sure your Sister will be extremely happy with them all. Thanks for joining in our No Backing Paper challenge at OLL this time. Good luck,
    hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope it is third time lucky for your sister and future brother in law - it has been for me (so far anyway!!)
    Love the wedding stationery, Claire, all the best to your sister.
    luv
    eileen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful stationery! Thanks for joining us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh WOW Claire, I love the elegance of this wedding stationery. Its so stylish! I love it, well done you and Im sure your sister is absolutely thrilled with it all too!

    What colour are you going to choose for yours?!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, these are beautiful! Love that you kept it CAS! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.