My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

25 August 2011

Your New Home

Afternoon people - well my Son and Daughter are back home safe from their holiday in Majorca and Megs will be back home with me tomorrow afternoon, she said she can't wait to see me - I have missed her lots.  They have both had a fabulous time and the weather has been lovely.

Onto today's card, this I have made for my friend who will be moving into her new home over the weekend.


Card ingredients:

Willow Designs Winnie's World Image from Polkadoodles Sprinkles of Kraft DC
Stampavie Greeting Stamp Using Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip Ink
MME Hazel Papers
Pearlescent Card
Promarkers
Flowers & Doilly from Stash 
PM Pearls

I am entering this card into the following challenge:

Our Creative Corner Sketch - which I have rotated

I think Mr Mojo has wandered off today as I am not entirely happy with this card - either that or I put it down to being quite tired today.  So do let me have your honest opinion of what you think!

13 comments:

  1. Hi Claire what a beautiful new home card!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Claire,
    What a gorgeous card. Just love that image, perfect for a housewarming card. Gorgeous colouring too. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous new home card Claire. Glad your son and daughter are back, always a worry when 'kids' are out of sight!! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I think it's gorgeous Claire...! love the image and layout and I'm glad your babies are home safely too hun :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous new home card Claire,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Claire. Great image.

    Buffy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Claire! So pretty. That image is adorable! Love the doiley too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card Claire - your friend is going to love it! Glad to hear your son and daughter are home safe and had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect image for a new home Claire. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi ya!

    I think this is a super card, the image is gorgeous and your colouring is perfect. I think youve balanced it really well but I get times too when I keep looking and looking at what Ive made and just cant put my finger on it! It drives me batty (ok, even more batty!).

    Maybe go through a spell of layering your mats and see if that adds anything or not?!

    Keryn x

    off to view everything else Ive missed in the past two days! I will be gone some time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is super cute, love the line of birdhouses!! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on the OCC blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely new home card, that image is perfect.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yeah ... this is really adorable, love your colouring and the mix of patterned papers and doily - it creates a really nice textured background!
    Thank you for joining in the fun at Our Creative Corner!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.