My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

20 September 2011

Oldie But A Goodie Challenge 27 - DT Card

Hello everyone, this is a scheduled post so I hope it finds you well.

  It's Tuesday which means it's time for a new challenge at an Oldie But A Goodie and it's the lovely Deb's turn to host this fortnight and the challenge is:

"ONE FOR THE BOYS"

Here's my card:


Card Ingredients:

Papermania Capsule Blueberry Pie Papers
Magnolia Dangling Sea Edwin
Promarkers
Card Candy
Bazzil Basics Cardstock
Anita's Peel Off Greeting

This week's sponsor is:


Thanks to everyone who entered our Birthday blog hop and those of you who entered my candy.

The lucky winner of my candy chosen by Random.org is:

No. 11 Lindyloo

Congratulations hun, please contact me using the email link on my sidebar with your address details and I will arrange to get your candy to you a s a p.

I do hope you will join in with our challenge this fortnight.  Don't forget to enter you need to use a stamp that is more than 6 months old and NO digi's allowed.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

My Mum's Craft Shop 23 Happy Birthday
Cute Card Thursday 182 Anything Goes

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Claire cool edwin just hanging around.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Claire :o) Sweet image and love the spotty papers. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh just love this card hun super colors,love that edwin,he is super hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Claire. I love how you've coloured up this fabby Edwin - so ker-ute! Hugs, Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delicious card Claire ! I love the image and the papers are so so so pretty ! Hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww Edwin looks so cute hanging there .. love the Polka dot papers
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's cute Claire, love the pretty pastel blues.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha that's a fun stamp, never seen that one before Claire!! Great little card! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fun image and am loving the DP's and layout too, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww Edwin's a real cutie, love your dotty paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this cute Edwin Claire and your colouring is FAB! Also lovin the wedding count down - how exciting

    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super Cute Card! So glad you joined us at Cute Card Thursday!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card! Thanks for playing with us at MMCS! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great fun card Claire love that you have left him hanging in mid air, there are 3 men in my life I wish I could do that to at times!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Claire,
    A fab boys creation, great stamp and design too. Love your spotted papers.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous Edwin what a cutie he is, love the colours and your layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute image! And I love the fresh, clean feeling this card has. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Have a great day, happy crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Perfect boys card Claire! :)

    Love edwin in this image and the colours are perfect.

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.