My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

29 September 2011

Willow Sketchie Challenge - 29th September - DT Card

Morning all, sorry not been around much this week, but I have come down with a cold and have been so busy, I've just not had the time to craft.  I am hoping I shift my cold by Saturday as it's my Sister's wedding and I am doing a reading in church, so I really need to get rid of my snottyness and today I am off work as have top to toe aches and pains!!  I do hope though that this gorgeous weather we are having stays with us until then.

 It's time for another challenge at Willow Sketchie.  We had loads of fabulous entries last week and would like to thank those of you who played along and we hope you will join us again this week too.

This week it's the turn of the lovely Kelly to host the challenge and here's her fabby sketch:


We would also like to see you make an easel or a tent card.
                               
So here's my take on it, I chose an easel:


Card Ingredients:

Willow Designs Walter & Winnie Christmas CD
Kanban Embossed Swiss Dots Card
PM Gems
Kanban Shiny Ribbon

And another fabulous prize Sharon is giving away this week - Walter & Winnie stamps.



All the design team have used the all new Walter and Winnie Does Christmas CD and Sharon has added an extra 650+ printable elements to it.  All this for just £14.99 with free postage and packing.  You can pre-order the CD HERE!


The CD will be in stock from Wednesday 12th October 2011.

More exciting news too Sharon will be appearing on Create & Craft on 17th October 2011!


We look forward to seeing you join in with us this week and remember you don't have to use a Willow Designs image to enter, although it would be lovely if you did.

 Hop on over to the challenge blog and take a look at the rest of the DT's fabulous creations.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

One Stop Craft 150 Easel Cards
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas 39 For A Child
Make It Monday
Creative Card Crew Easel Cards
Simon Says Anything Goes
  The Pixie Cottage 89 Pop It Up

Thanks for stopping by today - hope you have a fabulous day!

   

25 comments:

  1. A great card Claire, I love the added bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love this Claire, so cute! Fab colours too. Hope you feel better soon hun, and that you have a lovely day on Saturday :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute cute a gorgeous card Claire.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card Claire ! I love the image ! Hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card - such a cute image - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 39 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab card Claire,love the cute image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous Claire......beautiful colour combo! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fingers crossed you feel a lot better by the weekend .. and that the weather stays fine.. i think it is meant to.
    LOve the cute card . fab layout .
    Thanks for linking up to Make it Monday
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Claire i'm sorry I won't manage a card before I go away for the weekend youv'e made a great job with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI sweetie this is stunning, love your choice of image too,♥ pops x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Claire, love those papers with that image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the easel card and image. Great take on the sketch.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Claire, LOVE your colour theme! hope you feel better soon and enjoy your sister's big day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fab card Claire, your paper choice looks stunning in an easel card and as always I really like the WS images.
    I hope you will be feeling loads better for the wedding, the weather is meant to last through the weekend
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww this is gorgeous Claire! I love the Winnie images. Think I'm going to have to buy some!! Beautiful papers and colours!
    Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming follower!
    Good luck in my Candy Draw!
    and hope you feel a lot better by the weekend ;-)
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, what a fantastic card!! I love the cute image and the way that you used the ribbon.
    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!!
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh this is so gorgeous, Those colours work so well together and I really love gems too. I hope your colds better soon.
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is great! Thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, cute little birdie, and I love those yellow papers. Thanks for joining our easel challenge at One Stop Craft Challenge, good luck in the draw. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is soooo adorable, love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card Claire, love the sweet image and lovely colours. Hope the wedding goes well tomorrow and the sun shines for you all.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stylish , I think with just the cutest image .
    Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    When commenting on another’s MIM entry don’t forget to mention that you saw it on MIM and the more entries you comment on in this way, the more chances you have of winning.

    Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute card, the papers look FAB!! :)

    The sentiment and image are perfect!

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute card! Love the colors and the bling! Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is super what a great card, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.