My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

9 October 2011

Vintage Milly Design Studio

Good evening everyone.

Just a quick post to promote my lovely blogging friend Emma's new venture Vintage Milly Design Studio.

Em has been working very hard on her designs and will be launching very soon.  If you hop on over to Emma's blog you can test out one of her new images (see below).  All you need to do is email her expressing your interest and she will send it out to you.


Also if you are a Sunday Sketch & Stamp follower you can also obtain the following image.


Again all you need to do is get in touch with her.

These two images are fabulous and I'm sure there are going to be many more amazing ones to follow.  I do hope you will show her your support and join me in wishing her the best of luck with this new venture.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you hunny, really appreciate you support,
    hugs,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.