My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

16 October 2011

Willow Designs on Create & Craft

Afternoon Peeps - just a quick post to remind you, in case you didn't know that Sharon Armstrong will be on Create & Craft tomorrow at 8.00 am and again at 2.00 pm.

Sharon will be launching her new CD Walter & Winnie at Christmas


It's Channel 36 on Freeview
Sky 671
Freesat 813

You can also watch it on TV catchup  HERE! 

The design team are all very excited as we get to see our cards showcased on TV!

Unfortunately I will be at work, so am recording it to watch when I get home!

Claire x

3 comments:

  1. I plan on watching while having ,my brekkie lol
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Claire, I'm so excited for you. It's a real thrill to see your stuff on telly. I dvd'd c&c when Little Claire's were on. :o) Hope Sharon does really well.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.