My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

17 October 2011

Willow Designs

Well I have just watched the two programmes featuring the Walter & Winnie Does Christmas CD which was launched on Create and Craft today.  I had to record both of the programmes as I was at work.

Sharon was just brilliant and you would have never thought it was her first time on TV - she was brilliant and couldn't have had a better host with her, Dean was just fab.

All the DT samples were just amazing and here are some of my creations that were featured.




Sharon's CD can be found here

Claire x

11 comments:

  1. Lovely work Claire, and such cute images.

    Hugs

    Judi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect Claire luv the little tags so cute.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. yey, congratulations hunny, lovely samples, take care,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Claire these are fab hun - I saw them on telly this morning - they looked perfect and Sharon was fabulous. You must be so chuffed!!!
    Have a great evening.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How many cuties can you cram into one post. Fab work again Hun. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i saw the show it was fab and i think your dt samples are great huni xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!! I missed that you were going to be on tv, but that is AWESOME, a late congrats!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I watched the show - it was wonderful...
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabby fun image and i love the different ways you have used it, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Congrats Claire! :) I missed the show, but your cards and tags are fabulous!

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.