My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

6 November 2011

Feeling Blue?

Yes, I am back again - trying to catch up.  This is my second post for today.

I was messing around with inks, embossing powder, stamps and my heat tool last weekend and here's what I ended up with:


Unfortunately in the pictures you can't really see which parts are embossed and which are not!

They are not my better makes, but not bad for just messing around LOL.

Card Ingredients:

Selection of blue & silver inks from Brilliance
PM Gems
Percy & Penelope Greeting Stamps
Embossing Powder - Clear & Blue
Heat Tool

I would like to enter these into the following challenges:

Top Tip 58 Make Your Own Backgrounds
(Top Tip: Heat emboss elements of your card to make it stand out and give it texture)
Crafter's Companion 18 Let It Snow, Let It Snow

Thanks for popping in - have a great evening.

17 comments:

  1. They are both super and am loving the sentiment of the first one ,Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Claire, do like the first sentiment stamp. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, Claire - sometimes you can't go wrong with something simple (and it's always fun to have a play!!) Hugs, Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty, I have these stamps myself and love them, these cards with the snowflakes and the inking look so pretty
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards Claire,gorgeous colour.Love the stamps.Thanks for the help on the linking thing too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And that was you just messing around? They're fab!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Claire these are fabulous hun - I love your 'messing' around results.
    Have a fab evening.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey hun, these are fab Claire, love the colours :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh these are brilliant hun ,just love the colors on these,hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning sweetie, this is fabulous ♥Pops♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well Claire I wish my messing around turned out as good as these!!!! they are lovely and I zoomed in on the embossing!!!! love it take care Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  12. 2 lovely cards, Thanks for coming to play with us at Top Tip Tuesday for our Make your Own Backgrounds challenge I hope you can come play again soon you can enter up to 3 times per challenge, hugs Samantha :0) Ps I have candy on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are both great Claire ! I love the stylish look... Tres chic ! Hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous cards Claire, love the inking and colours.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous cards Claire, love your stamped backgrounds and fab sentiments :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great cards Claire - lovely sentiments and the stamped background is gorgeous!

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are gorgeous Claire!! Love the embossing and the gems. Gorgeous inking. You've created beautiful effect - love it!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.