My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

11 November 2011

Just Sitting On The Moon!

Happy Friday Evening everyone.  Well what a tiring and long week it has been, so glad it's the weekend.

I am hoping to get some crafting time in this weekend, although no chance of that today as had housework to catch up on when I got home and need to gloss and emulsion the lounge tomorrow!

Here's a card I managed to make one night this week using one of my new Lili of the Valley stamps that I bought last weekend at the NEC.


Card Ingredients:

Papermania Papers
LOTV Moonlight Wishes Stamp
Mirri Card
Lace from Stash
Promarkers
Anita's Peel Off Greeting & Snowflakes
PM Gems
Frosted Stickles

I am entering this into the following challenges:

My Time To Craft 165 Sun, Moon & Stars
  Delightful Snowflakes

Lastly before I go, I would like to say a HUGE hello to my new followers and thank you for your support and I hope you enjoy your visits to my blog.

Thanks for stopping by.

17 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Claire,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire this is such a pretty card! Love your new stamp!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! this is a stunner Claire. Love the gorgeous snowflake paper & beautifully coloured image. Hope the painting goes well huni, fed up with mine :o(

    Have a fab weekend.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card - don't hold out much hope for crafting tomorrow though if you're painting! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Claire, love the image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Claire, beautiful image.
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful - love all the sparkly bits xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Claire!

    I think I am going to really enjoy seeing the fruits of your trip to the NEC if this card is anything to go by!

    Quite beautiful! I just love the sultry blues, they give such depth to it.

    Off to see you other newbie!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty Christmas card there Claire. Great image! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another gorgeous one Claire,cute image.Love the papers and the gems on the snowflakes.
    Good luck with the painting and hope you manage to squeeze in some crafting time too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you made a good choice of new stamps, this is beautiful, good luck with the decorating
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning image and am loving what you have done with it.

    Rather you than me with decorating, i hate it, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Claire .. i love the colour combo , the papers are gorgeous
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely GORGEOUS card Claire! Love the paper, lace .... EVERYTHING!

    Hugs

    Judi x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your card Claire ! This image is really sweet and the DP is so beautiful ! Hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card Claire - love the snowflake DP and your colouring of the gorgeous image is perfect!
    Have fun with the decorating - it will be worth it went it's done :o)
    Speak soon.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Claire, stunning card, love that image and the way you have treated it.

    Thank you for joining in at MTTC this week

    Warmest wishes, Julie Ann x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.