My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

18 December 2011

Sunday Sketch & Stamp 86 - DT Card

Good morning, well I have now finished work until 4th January 2012 - woohoo - I certainly need the break!

So it's time for a new challenge at Sunday Sketch & Stamp.  This week it's my turn to host the last challenge for 2011 and also some sad news, it's my last challenge with Sunday Sketch & Stamp, as after 18 months on the DT I have had to take the decision to step down due to personal commitments.

Here's my sketch:


And here's my card:


Card Ingredients:

Willow Designs All I Want For Christmas Digi Stamp
Promarkers
Milton & Co Christmas Papers
Diamond Ice Stickles
Dovecraft Cardstock
Pearls
Ribbon from Stash

This week we are sponsored by Willow Designs


One lucky winner will receive these two digi images:



Hop on over to the challenge blog and take a look at the rest of the team's fabulous creations using the above images.  I do hope you will play along this week, we would love to see you.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Paperplay 50 Christmas
One Stop Craft 162 Christmas Sparkle
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas 51 Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today.

16 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, Claire and I love the colour of your DP. We don't break up till Wednesday - that's if we can get out of the house, as we're still snowed in. Haven't even got my tree yet! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous Claire,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fab card Claire, I love your choice of colours together and the fabulous little WS image - perfect combination
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card Claire ! The colours are gorgeous together and this robbin is too cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely card Claire - & you're on your hols! Yipee! Have a great Christmas, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the papers you've used on your card :)

    I'm jealous that you have finished work for Christmas! Hope you enjoy your break - have a fab time!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww! this is so cute Claire, love the papers and your fab colouring hun.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card Claire, love the papers - such gorgeous colours :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh ou lucky thing - have a wonderful break.. love the cute card - fab colours
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Claire, what a fab card!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely cute card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 51 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh adorable, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning sweetie this is really gorgeous, love the colours, hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww this is So sweet Claire. I love the image -so adorable! and love how you've layered those delish papers. Really sweet card!
    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!
    Big Hugs!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. super cute card, love the purple and green,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.