My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

21 December 2011

Winter Pals

Morning - I'm back with another of my makes from yesterday.

This card I made for my Step Daughter Danielle.


Card Ingredients:

Crafter's Companion Humphrey's Corner Feed The Birds Stamp
Promarkers
Create & Craft Mirri Card
Pearls
Anita's Peeloff
WRS Milton's Christmas Papers
American Crafts Ribbon

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Top Tip Tuesday 65 Anything Christmas
My Time To Craft 169 Winter Pals

Be back later with some more! 
 

11 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Claire.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Claire ! Love the sweet image, the papers and the pretty bow ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Claire...!

    Wishing you a merry Christmas and New Year...
    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! this is so sweet Claire, I love the cute image and pretty colour combo.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card loving the super cute image.

    Also wanted to say incase I dont get chance after today I just want to wish you & your family hun a magical christmas & all the very best for 2012 hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card, sweet image and pretty colours,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello lovelie, I just wanted to stop by to wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas and fab new year, take care, hugs, Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fun card Claire, it made me smile. What a fabby image, coloured beautifully. Have a super Christmas and New Year. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.