My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

29 January 2012

CANDY WINNER

Afternoon crafters - it's a little bit chilly here today in the Midlands, in fact it has been rather chilly for the last few days.  We had no heating at school on Thursday and Friday as the pump broke and as it's so old they have had problems trying to replace it and it's going to be very costly indeed.  Well this morning, have had a text to say that the school will be closed tomorrow and will receive an update tomorrow afternoon about Tuesday.  So after dancing around the room for a couple of minutes will now be looking forward to a crafty day tomorrow instead of working - can you tell I am very happy LOL!

So it's time to announce the lucky winner of my 2nd Blogoversary Candy.

Firstly I would like to thank all of you who entered and secondly for all my new followers who I am very happy to have on board.  I would just like to apologise for not posting as often as I would like, but my wedding makes have been taking over atm.

So here we go ....................... the lucky lady chosen by Random.org is..............

No. 56

Carol Jenks

Congratulations Carol, please get in touch via my email addy on my sidebar.

Thanks again to everyone who played along.

I will be back later with a card!

Claire xx

11 comments:

  1. Well done Carol - have a great crafty day off tomorrow - fortunately they manage to fix the electric at my daughters school or I would have had company LOL xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to carol and thanks for giving us this chance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats Carol!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx Amelia (mimi)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Carol and a big thank you to you Claire for the chance to win some fabby candy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!
    Thank you soooooo much Claire - off to mail you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Carol and thanks for the chance

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah the joys of the Health and Safety at Work Act - enjoy your extra day off! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to Carol.
    Enjoy your day off, hope you get loads of lovely crafting done ... much nicer than being stuck in a cold school!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to Carol! Hope you really enjoy your unexpected day off to craft! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done Carol & thank you Claire for the chance to win hun.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.