My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

13 February 2012

The Christmas Club - Sylvie's Challenge

Afternoon! I'm a little late posting my card for this one.  It was Sylvie's turn to choose a challenge this fortnight and she chose the very apt one of  "SNOWFLAKES", so I fancied doing something a little outside of the box and not at all a Christmas colour combo, so would love to know your honest opinions of what you think.


Card Ingredients:

Kaiserkraft Saint Nicholas Stamp
Promarkers
Bazzil Basics Cardstock
Martha Stewart Snowflakes
Gems - NEC Stash
Kanban Swiss Dots Cardstock
Peel Off Letters & Ribbon from Stash

I am entering this card into the following challenge:

Bunny Zoe's 21 Celebrations

Thanks for popping in.

Claire x


16 comments:

  1. a very unusual colour combo for Christmas, but I like it !
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very out of the box Claire but it really works, love it. Enjoy your week. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Claire not be long now.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it works really well Claire. Love the snowman and great snowflakes.
    Enjoy your week off.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Lynne - love the pink and black.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hun
    fabulous card,lovely colour combo, fab snowflakes, great design, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a sweetie and i'm loving the colour combination too, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Claire I like the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Flabby colour combo Claire, lovely image too.
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oops I meant fabby of course. It's this flipping iPad. LOL!
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Claire...I love this great image.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now these colours are right up my street! just gorgeous
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it claire! really great colour combo so modern just given me some new ideas!!!! love it hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is different Claire - it looks stunning. I like the colour combo, really contemporary, yet at the same time reminds me of my dads Liquorice Allsorts! :D lol.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Claire this is totally FAB, I so love that image also the colours and design a superb card.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.