My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

14 February 2012

My Wedding Plans!

Happy Valentine's Day to you all!

Firstly I would like to welcome all my new followers, it's lovely to have you here and I hope you find some enjoyment and inspiration from my blog.  I can't believe that I am only 5 away from 300!!! May have to offer a little candy to celebrate.

So lots of my lovely friends have been asking to see what I have been up to in relation to my wedding plans ...... so be prepared this is a long post and quite picture heavy.

Only 5 weeks to go until the big day now and I am really excited.  Just a few more things to organise, like the hiring of the suits, the rings (we are off to The Jewellery Quarter in Birmingham on Saturday) and the cake to be ordered and then just the finishing touches like the table plan and name cards! Oh and last but not least the slow and long agonising process of losing weight to get into my dress!!

Here's a picture of the bridesmaid dresses I have for my girls:


As you know I have been busy of late making things for the day ..... I have already shown the invites in a previous post, so here are the favours for my guests - square ones for the ladies and rectangular for the men.


Here is the post box for the gifts and cards:

   

These are my bargain centrepieces as I had decided against fresh flowers due to the cost.  So after a visit to The Range, bought the antique cream and glass candle holders, a snip at £3.50 and just added roses for effect and then some bargain LED blue and white battery operate fairy lights for £2.99.


These are the favour bags for the children, filled with blue chocolate hearts, just need to make the personalised tags.


And here is my guest book, bought a plain one and decorated it appropriately.


And last but not least a sneaky peak at my dress ........ that's all you are getting LOL.


So that's it - would love to know what you think of my makes.

Have a lovely day!

Claire x

21 comments:

  1. Beautiful !!

    I loved all the fussing around for our wedding, we did it on a very strict budget & 99% of it was made by me, dress, bridesmaid dresses, cake, guest book etc, the only thing I didn't make was the wedding cars lol.


    Aj.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, I had no idea your wedding was so close! How exciting!!! I know that's daft as you have the count down at the top of your blog, but as it's always there, I noticed it was ages away when I started following your blog & I've never really registered that the time is ticking away! You have done a fantastic job on your wedding bits! Love all your makes, especially those favour boxes & the table decorations. You really have been busy! Dresses look stunning too - can't wait to see the photos of your big day, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the ribbon you've used on your favour boxes, guest book etc. It's really stylish. I love the bridesmaids' dresses and your centrepieces. Fabulous! I really enjoyed making things for my wedding, so I'm sure you will be having lots of fun creating things for the big day! Love the teaser of a photo at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting Claire...love the sneak peaks, and love the bridemaids dress...gorgeous blue.What a wonderful job you have done with the gift boxes and guest book, all so pretty.
    And the table centres are gorgeous, will lokk so beautiful all lit up, Oh! I cant wait now for the wedding photos...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Claire I just love your colour scheme, I love everything actually, the bridesmaids dresses are right up my street, i love the favour boxes too. I'm so excited for you!!! Wish yo were closer so I could come to watch you intothe church, we are all gonna need lots of pictures. The sneaky peek of your dress looks amazing and I know you will look perfect!
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Claire, that just looks gorgeous, I can imagine what an exciting time this is for you!! Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh gorgeous, all of it, how exciting too. Love the colours

    k x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the style of the dresses Claire, looks as if you are just about set to go then! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Claire for sharing these pics they all look fantastic, bet you are excited, luv the colour choice a beautiful shade of blue, and the centre piece is gorgeous.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG you have been a busy bee ! Thank you for sharing ! Can't wait to see your dress ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Claire hun I'm sooooooo excited - even more now :o)
    You have been so busy and it all looks fabulous - can't wait to see it all IRL :o)
    Love the style of the dresses - just stunning.
    Hope you're having a lovely week.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh, it's not long now is it?! And you are soooooo organised. Loving the peek of the dresses and your favour boxes, post boxes etc are FAB. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Claire, it all looks fabulous! You're going to have such a lovely day - you deserve it with all the hard work you've put in! Can't wait to see the photos of the big day! Hugs, Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh wow it all looks fabulous .. you have been very busy.
    The bridesmaids will look beautiful.. a gorgeous colour
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gosh you have been so busy hunny making all these beautiful things for your wedding......and can't wait to see that dress in all it's glory! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Everything thing is looking gorgeous Claire. Love the post box and the dresses look beautiful.
    How exciting :)
    Hugs Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous Claire :-) With all the love & care poured in it will be a fabulous day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Im so pleased you posted these buddy! :) I was halfway catching up with your blog when I forgot I left the dinner on! LOL!

    Its going to be fabulous - lovin the blue theme! Really exciting :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my gosh Claire, totally stunning & so elegant!! As for the centrepieces....I'm amazed & impressed at your ingenuity! You are gonna get so many compliments on all your hard work sweetie xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! all your creations are stunning Claire!! I love those favour boxes! and the bridesmaids dresses are going to look gorgeous! Ooh not long to go now until the big day! Enjoy the preparations!!
    Big Hugs!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Things are looking lovely. Not long to wait now!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.