My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

13 February 2012

The White Favour Box ........

......... has turned into a little gift box!

This is my second sample for Michelle's website Mishelfo Creative Crafting and with some of my leftover papers from the K & Company Sera Fera Scrap booking kit I decided to decorate a plain white favour box which are leftovers from my wedding makes.  I covered the lid in the paper and added ribbon and a brad for decoration.  The bottom of the box is coloured with a matching Promarker pen which has given it a marbled effect feel.



Ingredients:

K & Company Sera Fera All Occasion Papers
Sera Fera Brads
American Crafts Ribbon
Promarker

I am entering this into the following challenge:

Cutie Pie 11 Anything But A Card

Have a good evening.

Claire x

16 comments:

  1. What a beautiful little box, Claire. I wouldn't know where to start with something like this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty, Claire, well done and thank you for sharing this with the cutie pies xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This box is amazing Claire!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Amelia (mimi)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely box Claire, really pretty :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful box Claire, the colours are gorgeous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Claire Hun you know what I Think of your work,love this box Hun your detail is just stunning,the colours are just gorgeous hugs Cherylxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi hun
    a beautiful box, very pretty, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This box is so pretty I love it Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweetie this is simply gorgeously stunning :0)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really pretty. Do we get to see your wedding favour boxes too?!! (love a good nosey!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Claire this is gorgeous, such a pretty box. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous Claire, I can't wait to see all your wedding designs too!
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous box! :) Love the idea of colouring in the base with PM's too

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow! Love this one! Thanks for being a Cutie Pie for this Challenge! Woo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.