My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

19 May 2012

Mr Snowman

Afternoon - well it's been a miserable day here so far, rain on and off and a bit nippy too! I've just watched the qualifying for the MotoGP and after I have posted this, I am off into my craft room for a play!

This was a card I managed to make one evening this week:


Card Ingredients:

LOTV Mr Snowman Stamp
Promarkers
Dovecraft Papers
Nesties
Kanban Mirri Card embossed using Sizzix Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Docrafts Cardstock
Ribbon from Stash
PM Gems
Ice Stickles - Crystal Ice
Rub-on Greeting

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Ooh La La 105 Ribbon or Twine
Delightful Add Ribbon
Winter Wonderland Embossing (dry)
Cute Card Thursday 217 A Touch of Sparkle
Christmas Stamping All Year Long 10 Just Ribbon
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas 73 A Touch of the Blues

Thanks for popping in, your visits and comments make my day!  Have a lovely day whatever you are up to and I hope the weather is better where you are!!

Claire xx

20 comments:

  1. oh what a cute snowman - and the embossed mirri makes him really pop
    Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,love the image .xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab Christmas Card, love the use of mirri card...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute snowman - love the embossed mirri board.
    You are scaring me though doing Christmas cards lol!!!
    Enjoy your evening.
    Love & hugs
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A perfect card for my CHNC challenge 73 - I love that LOTV image and all the blues - thanks for joining in with my challenge - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a sweet snowman card
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww what a cute snowman Claire! I love the sparkly snow! The embossed silver background looks fab with those gorgeous blue papers - it's a really sweet card!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The embossed mirri is fab Claire! wish I'd thought of that! I will be 'borrowing' it!
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab Christmas card, love the embossed background xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Christmas card Claire, cute snowman & fab embossing.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another beautiful card Claire ! I love the embossed pannel and the pretty ribbon too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh gorgeous embossing and a lovely creation, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that embossed mirri board! This is a super cute card! Thank you for playing along with the Delightful Challenge Team this week!

    Hugs,
    Chriss - DT
    http://www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card the ribbon really makes the image pop. It also reminds me that I have an order for 30 Christmas cards to do. Thank you for joining our ribbon and twine challenge at Ooh La La creations.

    Alli xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your cool Mr Snowman and very frosty card. Gorgeous ribbon, sparkle and bling! :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE that mirri! And your image is fabulous--LOVE the way you've decorated him!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card Claire - your snowman is great.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for linking up to CSAYL! I spy a little more than ribbon, but it all is so good :>)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.