My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

17 May 2012

Willow Sketchie: 17th May DT Card

Good morning!

Did any of you watch the new series of DIY SOS: The Big Build?  I love that programme, but my goodness last nights was the most emotional one I have ever watched, such an inspirational family .... I sobbed my eyes out all the way through it, so so sad.

So it's that time of the week again, are you ready for a new weekly challenge at Willow Sketchie?

This week it's my turn to host the challenge and I have chosen:

"SKETCH" AND/OR "USE 3 DIFFERENT PAPERS"



Here's my card:


Card Ingredients:

Willow Designs Fairy Jingles Digi Stamp
Promarkers
MME Pretty Please Spring Papers
Bazzil Basics Cardstock
PM Gems
Diamond Ice Stickles
Kanban Die Cut Greeting

One lucky winner will receive a voucher to spend in the on-line store HERE!




We look forward to seeing you join in with us this week and remember you don't have to use a Willow Designs image to enter, although it would be lovely if you did.

 Hop on over to the challenge blog and take a look at the rest of the DT's fabulous creations.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Totally Gorjuss 131 Pink and Green
Bunny Zoe's 24 Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting, hope you have a lovely day!

Claire x

12 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and I love the papers you have used...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet sweet card Claire ! The image is so cute and I love your papers... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love the colours/papers and look at those sparkly wings.Fabulous.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh this is so pretty and gorgeous sparkle
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, great colours & I love those papers!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card Claire. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Claire, I'd forgotten about these little fairy images, I love her glittery wings. Fab sketch to work with.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card and WOW What pretty sparkly wings. The sketch is super too, thanks for being a fabby hostess this week, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great challenge CLaire and super card. I cried too! It really was an emotional episode. I hope the family can enjoy their house for a while yet. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww this is really beautiful Claire. I love the way you've coloured the sweet image - her wings look gorgeous!! Beautiful papers and layout - it's a reallys sweet card!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh she is so sweet Claire - love her sparkly wings.
    Beautiful DPs' too :o)
    Have a fab evening hun.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.