My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

26 June 2012

An Oldie But A Goodie: 26th June DT Card

Good morning and welcome to a brand new challenge at an Oldie But A Goodie and this week it's the turn of the very lovely Laurie who has chosen the theme which is:

"SUMMER HOLIDAYS"

Here's my card, which I have to say is not normally my type of card and I'm really not sure about it either!! but it sums up the theme!



Card Ingredients:

Emma Ball Papers & Stamps - Free with Simply Homemade Magazine
Robyn's Fetish Sailing Sailing Digi Stamp
Promarkers
Rub-on Greeting
Nesties

This week we are sponsored by Robyn's Fetish




To take part in the challenge YOU MUST USE SOMETHING ON YOUR CARD WHICH IS AT LEAST 6 MONTHS OLD - this could be flowers, papers, stamps, etc, however you MUST state on your post which item/s you have used.

Hop on over to the challenge blog and take a look at the rest of the DT's fabulous creations.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Charisma 24 Summer!
Cute Card Thursday 222 Here Comes The Summer!
Crafting When We Can Summer Fun
Cupcake Inspirations 166 Photo Inspiration (Summer)

 Thanks for visiting, I hope you have a lovely day!

Claire x

20 comments:

  1. Oh I do like to be beside the seaside .... fantastic hun, I love this! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous,love the scene.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire what's not to love about this card? It's brilliant. Love how you've arranged it and as you say, it fits the theme perfectly. Love it, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab summer scene you have created Claire! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic card Claire ! I love the scene and the bright colours are just perfect ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous summer scene card Claire - so perfectly assembled - what's not to like??!!
    Hope you're having a good week.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ps Thanks for playing along at Charisma - good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is one,super summer card Hun,the scene you have created is amazing,love it,hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love this Claire! what a wonderful scene you've created! I love the sailing bird - it's a really fab fun card!
    Hope you have a lovely day!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card! I love the seaside scene. Beautiful colours. Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks fab Claire, a lovely summery scene :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a fabulous scene . I love the lighthouse and i would love to be there right now lol
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a cute card, thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card. Good work ! Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fab summery scene Claire!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a delightful card! Thank you so much for linking up at Cupcake Inspirations! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Think I need to be sat in one of those deck chairs LOL, fabulous creation Claire.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful card Claire - just like a British seaside holiday!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely summery card ... wish I was there, instead of here in the rain LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  19. HI Claire I'm sorry I'm so late commenting I can't catch up lo!
    Love the little scene you have created you clever girl you!!
    Fabulous
    HUgs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card, I love the scene you have made. Thank you for joining us at CWWC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.