My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

28 June 2012

Willow Sketchie: DT Card 28th June & DT Call

Morning all and welcome to a brand new challenge at Willow Sketchie!

This week it's the turn of the lovely Pauline to host the challenge and she has chosen:

"SKETCH" AND/OR "MAKE IT SPARKLE & SHINE"


Unfortunately I can't show you my lovely card that I made for this challenge.  I made it very last minute last night and I used some new stamps that have not yet been released, so I can't show you until they are in the shop - yes I am a muppet LOL!!!! I didn't have time to make another one!

Anyway one lucky winner will receive a voucher to spend in the on-line store HERE!




We look forward to seeing you join in with us this week and remember you don't have to use a Willow Designs image to enter, although it would be lovely if you did.

 Hop on over to the challenge blog and take a look at the rest of the DT's fabulous creations.

Don't forget there is still time to enter our DT Call - if you are interested joining this creative team, then take a look at the post here for further details.


Thanks for visiting, it's always lovely to see you!

Claire x

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! Can't wait to see what you have created :o)
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Claire it happens to the best of us, Dont worry, Love Hxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.