My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

13 July 2012

Chocolate Coffee & Cards: 13th July GDT Card

Good morning!

I am delighted to have been chosen as a guest designer for the month of July at Chocolate Coffee & Cards


Today's challenge theme is:


 "STEAMPUNK - ADD SOMETHING METAL"


I saw this theme and thought OMG I don't do steampunk, just not my style, but I managed to pull myself together and come up with the following card!  I really would like to know what you all think?!


 



Card Ingredients:


Sassy Studio Designs Steampunk Josephine Digi Stamp
Promarkers
MME Hazel & Making Memories Emery Papers
Bazzil Basics Cardstock
Kanban Die Cut Greeting
Cogs hand-drawn and coloured
Hearts Brad from Stash
Metal Brads from Stash

The sponsor this week is:

I am entering this card into the following challenge:

Crafty Creations 178 Free For All

Thanks for stopping by,  Hope you have a great day!

Claire x

16 comments:

  1. Morning Claire... gorgeous card, love the colours, fab creation! Big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Claire gorgeous card the image is beautifully coloured and the layout is fab. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Claire....A stunning creation..gorgeous image and great colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous design Claire the gears are perfect with it! Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cool card Claire ! Love the image and the cogs ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think its a great card ... i would struggle with the theme too
    Love the colours
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, Claire, luuuuuuuuuuurve! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your DT post, hun. Fab card - love those cogs!! Can't believe you drew them yourself you clever thing!! Hugs, Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats and what a gorgeous card. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome steampunk card, great image and colouring! :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am not a lover of Steampunk either Claire, but you have nailed it girl. Love the papers and cogs. Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fab Claire! Love the image and bold colours. The papers and embellies are perfect…I do love those cogs!! :-)
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a challenging theme Claire, but well done you for creating such a stunning card!

    I'm fairly sure that if I tried my hand at Steampunk I would still be rolling around the floor in an apoplectic stupor, lol.

    Love your striking colour scheme and image.

    Warmest wishes, Julie Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a challenging theme Claire, but well done you for creating such a stunning card!

    I'm fairly sure that if I tried my hand at Steampunk I would still be rolling around the floor in an apoplectic stupor, lol.

    Love your striking colour scheme and image.

    Warmest wishes, Julie Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  15. good for you embracing the challenge - sometimes they are really that a CHALLENGE!! lol You did a great job though!! Great image and choice of embellishments! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations Challenges! bx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.