My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

20 August 2012

ANYONE FOR FREE CRAFTY STASH?

Hello - I have been sorting out my craft room this afternoon, especially all my card stock and have found some items I will never use, so have listed the items below.

If you are interested in anything below, please email me and let me know which item numbers, together with your name and snail mail addy and I will get them out to you a s a p.  It's all FREE to a good home or homes!  I would rather someone have it than me throw it away.

Item 1
25m 15mm satin stripe navy ribbon
4 available
3 GONE

Item 2
1 x Pack of 5 sheets navy tissue paper

Item 3
Pack of 20 DL Kanban Christmas Inserts - various greetings
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Item 4
Pack of 20 C6 Kanban Christmas Inserts - various greetings
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Item 5
Pack of 20 4.5" x 4.5" Square Kanban Christmas Inserts - various greetings
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Item 6
Pack of 7 DL Scallop Cards & Envelopes in Cream & Black
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Item 7
Pack of 6 DL Hammered Aperture Cards & Envelopes in White

Item 8
Pack of 7 7" x 4" Aperture Cards & Envelopes in Blue & White
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Item 9
Pack of 10 C6 Cream Deckled Edge Cards & Envelopes
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Item 10
Pack of 11 A5 Cards & Envelopes in Yellow & Cream

Item 11
Pack of 17 Box Cards in White

Item 12
Pack of Simply Creative Blue Glitter Stickers

Item 13
The Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady
5 Clear Stamps
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Item 14
You're So Sweet Stamps - 9 in total by Adam Pescott
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Thank you for your interest.

Claire x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Claire,
    Just managing to get some commenting done...I have missed some fab cards from you.
    Hows the holidays......it seems to have gone so fast so far.
    Have a good rest of the weekend.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something I DESPERATELY NEED to do in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love any of the cards/envelopes you have.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.