My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

21 August 2012

Creative Craft Challenges: 21st August GDT Card

Morning everyone, I hope you are well and those who are not I wish you well soon.  This is my second post for today.

I was very lucky back in April to win a GDT spot at Creative Craft Challenges


The theme this week is:

"MONOCHROMATIC BIRTHDAYS"

Here's my card:



Card Ingredients:

Gorjuss Girls Stamp
Papermania Capsule Collection Heather Papers
Promarkers & Flexmarkers
Pearls - NEC Stash
Card from Stash
Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers
Kanban Mirri Card
Nesties
Kanban Birthday Greeting Stamp
Pearlescent Purple Brilliance Ink
Liquid Pearls

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Wags n Whiskers 86 Favourite Colour Combo
The Crafty Pad 184 To Die For
Stamptacular 176 Let's Hear It For The Girls
Whoopsiedaisy Include A Sentiment
Wild Orchid Crafts 57 Summer Flowers
The Cutie Pie 25 Borders and Frames

Thanks for popping in, as always it's lovely to have you here.

Have a great day!

Claire x

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Claire. Julia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is one of my fave images and she looks great in purple lol
    Tily

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made purple look easy! I struggle so much with purple - I am convinced that very little coordinates with it and end up getting more and more stressed when I try to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours on this one Claire..

    Great layout too

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card as always Claire xxx Hugs Tracy (Just Tracys)

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done hunny on your,GD spot,as for your card its just gorgeous love that image and adore,the colours,and detail just super love it,hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a gorgeous card Claire and I love the image. Fab colour as also.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely purples thanks for joining us at stamptacular

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous Claire! Love this image and fab colours you've used for her :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Claire this is brilliant, I love it. I have just started to follow you, I thought I was, Im so confused?!?!?!?! Sooo sorry I wasnt before. Mind you I do comment, Cant understand why I wasnt, Love Hxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all that purple! Great card! Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad in our To Die For Challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Claire, purple is my favourite colour as well.
    Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really pretty card, lovely image and the purple tones look lovely.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Claire I love purple on cards after Pink its my fav!

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. stunning card , love the image its one of my favourite ranges ! thanks for joining us over at The Crafty Pad this week . Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh my word Claire this is stunning i love that image as well as the flowers and wonderful colour, thank you for joining our challenge at whoopsie daisy this week.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Claire. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.