My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

16 August 2012

Moving Day!

Afternoon peeps!  This is my third post of the day.

Well I thought we were in for some sunshine today, it started off lovely and sunny here in Coventry, but as per yesterday it has poured down with rain again this afternoon! When will it end?!

I would like to welcome my new followers over the last week, it's lovely to have you here and I hope you enjoy your visits and like what you see.  It always pleases me when I gain new people, so thank you for following.

So onto my card which I have made for my friend who has just moved into her new flat.



Card Ingredients:

LOTV Moving Day Stamp
Promarkers & Flexmarkers
Vintage Papers
Nesties
Inca Greeting Stamp
Stampin' Up Garden Green Ink
Trimcraft Card
PM Gems

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Delightful Punches & Dies
Charisma 32 Monochrome
Dutch Dare 178 Furry Friends

Thank you for popping into see me again, it makes my day!

Claire x

19 comments:

  1. Aww Claire, this is so gorgeous. I love the sweet image and your fab colouring, the sofa looks great. Love the dies you've used.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the card and the layout with those nesties is lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty layout and like the colour combo. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this stamp and that nestie. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab Claire.. They are cutie little bunnies, love the papers you have used too

    It has poured down here too this afternoon..

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable Claire, love LOTV images and this one is super lovely

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card Claire - love the checked sofa & matching paper!
    Just popped by to say thank you for the gorgeous birthday card you sent - love the bright & cheerful colours! Sorry to be so late, but I was away for my birthday, and your card arrived while I was away...it was like having a second birthday whe I got home this afternoon! :0)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww what a fab image Claire... and you've coloured it so beautifully… Love the papers and layout!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Claire, I adore checks and your image is so cute.
    Hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card - fabby image
    Hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooooh dear... I was really tempted by this stamp when it came out but I was good and now you've just reminded me that I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card hun, great take on our challenge! Thanks for playing along at Charisma Cardz! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous Claire ! I love the shape of the die cuts you have used and the image is adorable ! Love the paper too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Grat card, the image is just perfect for a moving card! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Too cute. Everything in simplicity. Bravo ! I like !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute card and colored so well. Thanks for sharing your furry friend card with us at DutchDare .
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  17. What's a fab card Claire love the gingham paper! Thanks for joining us at Delightful hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.