My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

27 August 2012

My Candy Winner - Ready-Teddy-Go


Morning everyone!

Just a quick post from me to announce my candy winner from the Ready-Teddy-Go blog hop.


Chosen from my comments by Random.org it's

No. 22 Lorraine

Well done sweetie - please contact me at claire69scorpio@btinternet.com with your snail mail details so I can get your prize posted off to you.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the hop and left comments.

Please pop over to the main challenge blog here to see the whole list of winners.

Claire x     

2 comments:

  1. OMG Claire I cannot believe it....WOW... thank you so very much I am gobsmacked, what a great day this is turning out to be....THANK YOU I will e-mail you.
    Love & hugs
    Lorraine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Lorraine,
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.