My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

23 August 2012

Willow Sketchie: 23rd August DT Card

Hello, it's Thursday and welcome to a brand new challenge at Willow Sketchie!

This week it's my turn to host the challenge and today is a very sad day, as after 14 months on the DT I have made the decision to step down from the team.  I would like to take this opportunity to thank Sharon for having me as one of the first DT members, she has been an absolute pleasure to work with and I will see you again at the NEC later this year!  I would also like to thank Hazel, our DT Co-ordinator for all her support and hard work (but it's not goodbye as I am on another challenge with you!) and to the rest of the lovely ladies - I will still be stopping by and visiting you!

So enough tears and onto my challenge - I have chosen:

"SKETCH" AND/OR "CHRISTMAS IN AUGUST"

This is a great chance to start making those Christmas cards!


Here's my card using the sketch and theme:



Card Ingredients:

Willow Designs Bit Chilly Clear Stamp
Fizzy Moon Festive Fun Papers
Promarkers & Flexmarkers
Kraft Cardstock
Sizzix Dots Embossing Folder
Rub-On Greeting
Cardstock from Stash

Don't forget you can now buy the fabulous new range of Christmas stamps from http://www.willowdesignstamps.com/catalog/


One lucky winner will receive a voucher to spend in the on-line store HERE!




We look forward to seeing you join in with us this week and remember you don't have to use a Willow Designs image to enter, although it would be lovely if you did.

 Hop on over to the challenge blog and take a look at the rest of the DT's fabulous creations.

I am entering this card into the following challenge:

Chocolate Coffee & Cards 19 Emboss It

Thanks for stopping by, it's always a pleasure to see you!

Claire x

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Claire...and loving the papers too hun...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch to work with claire and a gorgeous card. Good luck in all you do in the future and I'm sure our paths will cross.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Claire! Love the image and the colouring and paper piecing are fabulous!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Claire love your cute image

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute Claire ! What a sweet Christmas image ! Love your papers and the embossed pannel ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card and your sketch, So sorry you are leaving, thanks for all the hard work you have done over the last while, Love Hxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a lovely card.
    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaawww so cute Claire, love it! The image is super sweet and I love the colours n papers too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Claire! Love that cute image, fab papers and layout too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Claire, this is fabulous. Love the cute image and the papers are super.
    Hugs Sue W

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colours you have used on this weeks card, I seem to be loving craft card at the moment since the last challenge. I will miss you on the team and 14mths has it been that long! I will be about to say hi and will miss u xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww! Claire, this is adorable. Love the cute image and gorgeous Christmas papers.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  13. You always set me off wanting to make xmas cards Claire!! :)

    Fabby card hun, love the layers and just as gorgeous inside too.

    Hope you are keeping well :)

    Hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww, Claire, I'm surprised to hear you're leaving the team, I've enjoyed seeing your cards for this DT, they're always fab - including this one!! Fab challenge too - I need an excuse to make a start on my christmas cards, so I'll make sure I take part in this challenge! Hugs, Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A really cute Christmas card! I really like your image and the papers you used. Your embossing is perfect for our challenge at CC&CC. Thanx so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous colours and a fabulous Christmas card! Another one for the box! You'll be missed by the Willow Sketchie team!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're good, making Christmas cards already. Very clever! I just say "I will" but knowing me, I'll leave everything til the very last minute - again. *sigh* I think your card turned out beautifully. Great take on that sketch! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so lovely Claire.The little white dots and touches of glitter are great details.Will miss you at WSC and will drop by.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.