My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

28 December 2012

Christmas Tree Box

Afternoon everyone - hope you are well and you all had a fabulous Christmas and received lots of lovely goodies from Santa? I had a lovely family day at my Sister's in Sutton Coldfield.

I will be playing catch up over the next few days and my first showcase is a box I decorated for my bestest blogging buddy Debs which I filled with lots of crafty goodies for Christmas.



Ingredients:

MDF Box from The Range
Christmas Papers
Pearls - NEC Stash
American Crafts Wavy & Shiny Red Ribbon 
Kanban Die Cut Greeting
PM Star
Tim Holtz Distress Ink

I am entering this into the following challenge:

CRAFT 187 Not A Card

Thanks for popping in.

Claire x

9 comments:

  1. This is lovely Claire, Debs is a very lucky friend.
    I hope you had a fab Christmas and wish you a very Happy New Year.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great box Claire, love the way you have decorated it! Hope you have a really good New Year. Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Claire, I love the decorations.
    Happy New Year to you
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful gift Claire....beautiful......Happy New Year. hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you have made this stunning hun! Just love it, what a gorgeous box for a festive gift. Brilliant. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey sweetie this is just gorgeous, gorgeous colours too, love ric a rac :0)) huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab box.. love the papers
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is a wonderful gift Claire and beautifully decorated. Hugs Clare xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya hun
    Well what can I say - I love my gift box - beautifully decorated and stuffed full of gorgeous goodies - thank you so so much.
    Hope you are keeping well.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.