My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

5 January 2013

Birthday Brat Witch

Good evening, hope you are all enjoying the weekend?

Mine has consisted of shopping for items for the bathroom refit which takes place in a couple of week's time.  Today we bought tiles, down lighters, plasterboards and lots of other uninspiring but necessary bits and pieces LOL.  I can't wait for it to be started and completed!  Mark has booked a week and a half off work to do it.

Anyway onto my card for today, the image was coloured back in October but I didn't get around to making a card with it, so no time like the present!


Card Ingredients:

Bugaboo Halloween Brat Witch Digi Image
Promarkers
Nesties
Papers and Glitter Paper from Stash
American Crafts Ribbons
PM Gems
Kanban Greeting

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Totally Gorjuss Anything Goes With Ribbon
Stampin' For The Weekend Anything Goes
Crazy For Challenges 167 Ribbons and Bows

Thanks for popping in.

Claire x

17 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Claire. I love the image, gorgeous colours and great layout.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Claire, love the cute witch image.
    Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is super hun love that image and adore the colours you have used hugs Cherylxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow sweetie this is AmAzInG huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable Claire! I love that fun Bugaboo image and your gorgeous colors!!
    Big hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Claire, we just finished our bathroom before xmas so I dont envy your task lovely when its finished but such a mess doing it,
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  7. never too early for Halloween ...not in this house ... its fab.
    Cant wait to see pics of the new bathroom
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww what a cutie, I love your little witch!
    Good luck with your bathroom, all that 'uninspiring' stuff costs a fortune doesn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wicked cute! Thanks so much for playing Crazy 4 Challenges Ribbons and Bows!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww! Claire, this is so cute, love the lil' witch & gorgeous purples.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so adorable Claire ! I love this cutie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely Bugaboo Claire and can you believe this, one I don't have! Thanks for your comments on my last card and my GDT spot, pity they didn't post my card on their site! Have fun doing the bathroom- do you help or is it Marks job? Enjoy the rest of the weekend, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A real cutie Claire! Love those Bugaboos. Good luck with the bathroom don't envy you the mess!! I'm sure it will be worth it once its all done and dusted though xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab card Claire, good luck with the bathroom refit - I think I would be looking forward to it being finished more than started!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Claire, you have a super cute image here and you've given it space to be cute too. Gorgeous creation. X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww this is really sweet Claire… I love the cute witch and you've coloured her beautifully. The papers are gorgeous! :-)
    Sounds like your bathroom will be fab!
    Hope you are having a lovely weekend!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Claire shes ace, I love the colours you went for, my favs. Hope your bathroom is easy to do, Must see some before and after pics!!! Have a fabby 2013, Love Hxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.