My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

28 February 2013

Lovely Ladies @ MAWTT

Good morning and welcome to a new challenge at Moving Along With The Times.

This week it's the turn of Team B and it's the very lovely Laurie's turn to host the challenge and she has chosen the theme:

"LOVELY LADIES"

Make a card or creation for a lady.

Here's my card:



Card Ingredients:

Rick St Dennis Winter Goddess Digi Stamp
Promarkers
Papermania Aqua Capsule Collection Papers
Spellbinders Labels 28 Nestie
Spellbinders Foliage Two Die
Memory Box Elegant Scrollwork Die
Memory Box Pinwheel Posie Die
Kaisercraft Mini Greetings Stamp
Mint Ice & Frosted Ice Stickles
Tim Holtz Antique Linen & Frayed Burlap Distress Inks
Pearls - NEC Stash

We are sponsored this week by Rick St Dennis


All of our DT have had the pleasure of using some of Rick's fabulous images and I have to say that this image reminded me very much of Joan Collins!  It's just something about the face and the extravagant clothes LOL.


Hop on over to the main challenge blog to take a look at the rest of the girl's fabulous creations.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Ooh-La-La 124 Sparkle & Shine
My Time To Craft 210 Inspired By A Song or Film (Cruella Deville - 101 Dalmations)
Cupcake 231 Shaped Cards
Bearly Mine 75 Anything Goes
Digital Tuesday 199 Birthdays

Thanks for stopping by.

 I hope you all have a lovely day.

Claire x

23 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Claire ! I love the cutting at the front and the flowers are so pretty ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card, I love that shape and the flowers are brill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cool blue you've used for this card - its so pretty with gorgeous embellies hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire fabulous card, I love his images although I must agree with you she does have a look of Joan about her! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful Claire. Such a great image and I love the colours and fabulous design
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Claire you rocked this, I love your design, I have to try that fold and your colour choice and rolled roses are perfect!
    Hugs Laurie xx
    PS I missed commenting on the card below -its so cute and I love red and pink together xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so pretty, I love your rolled roses, Im crap at doing them, seem to get them all wrong (EVERY single time!!) Love the colours you went for too, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creation hun, love the colour & the stepper is just perfect!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stunner hun - love the colours and fabulous embellies - especially the rolled roses :o)
    Hope you're week is going ok.
    Have a fab evening
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous, beautiful design and luv the blues.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooh this has a really frosty feel.. i love the fold and those rolled roses are gorgeous
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW Claire, this is stuning! I absolutely love that fold!! Beautiful colors and gorgeous roses!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  13. so gorgeous claire.i love your fab card shape and stunning image and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful shaped card,thank you for joining us at Cupcake this week.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow that's some image.....flabby Claire, I could do with a bit of the siren look myself.....love it. hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a fabulous card Claire, I love your design and the gorgeous Aqua.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Claire. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine, Good luck and hope you will join us again
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sorry for the delay in my visit, it's been a draining week!,
    This is stunning Claire, beautiful shape, colour and embellies
    Hugs
    CarolexXx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow this is fabulous, love your choice of image and the style and colours are beautiful.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Claire, wow fabulous card - great shape. Perfectly coloured and colour choices.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the card shape and your beautiful card. Brilliant colours an colouring. Hope ur weekend is going well, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW! I love all about this! The shape, the colours, the image - everything! Thanks for joining us at OOh La La with it. Good luck, from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, what a beautifully elegant card Claire! Gorgeous colours and great design too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.