My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

19 February 2013

Oldie But A Goodie: 19th February DT Card

Hello, it's Tuesday and time for a new challenge at an Oldie But A Goodie.

This week it's Francesca's turn to host the challenge and she has chosen:

"BRIGHT COLOURS"

I made a really quick card.


Card Ingredients:

LOTV Die Cut Image
Fancy Pants Beach Babe Papers
Cardstock from Stash
Pearls - NECStash
Kanban Die Cut Greeting

This week we are sponsored by Iva Nova Chest


One lucky winner will receive this gorgeous prize:


To take part in the challenge YOU MUST USE SOMETHING ON YOUR CARD WHICH IS AT LEAST 6 MONTHS OLD - this could be flowers, papers, stamps, etc, however you MUST state on your post which item/s you have used.

Hop on over to the challenge blog and take a look at the rest of the DT's fabulous creations.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:


Charisma Cardz 6 Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts 154 Pets
Raise The Bar 131 Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting - I hope you have a lovely day!

Claire x

18 comments:

  1. Such a cutie hun, and lovely bright colours! Don't think I'd let Vince carry my b'day cake though. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous claire.really love the sweet image and stunning bright colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Claire, you have just reminded me I have those gorgeous papers somewhere I need to dig them out now!
    Love that sweet image its so long since I played with LOTV too!
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire
    Just got back into the blogging world after a year and your post came up in my reader.

    Your card is adorable!!!! I love the image....soooo cute.

    Drop by for a visit if you can.

    Carolyn
    http://inmystampingroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable and doesn't look like a quick card at all.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Claire!

    Such a sweet card, love that cute image and what soft pretty colours too......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwwww... This is so cute Claire ! I loooove the image and the fresh and springy colours you have chosen ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is sooo sweet Claire! I love that adorable die cut image and your gorgeous colors!!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. If its got a cat on it, I like it! Sweet little card Claire, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cutie! Love the LOTV die cuts - they are so useful for quick cards.
    Fabulous DP's and great LO hun.
    Hope you are enjoying half term.
    Need to sort out the NEC - will text you soon.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty, cute and very sweet! Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely bright card Claire, such a cute image and fab papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww this is really sweet Claire! what a cute image and love the pretty papers and fab layout! :-)
    Hope you are having a good week
    Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet image and love the pastel colours.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aawww just so pretty Claire, I love the cute puddy cat :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Claire, love the sweet image and pretty design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good Morning sweetie this is a fabulous creation, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous colours and super sweet image, this is fab. Thanks for your lovely message on my blog hun xx Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.