My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

1 May 2013

It's all about Fashion @ A Heck of A Challenge

Good Morning!  I can't believe we are in May already .... where did April go?

I'm here with my first DT post of the day, but be gentle with me, as this is my first DT post for a Heck of a Challenge and the theme for May is:

"FASHION"

Here's my card using the paper piecing technique:


Card Ingredients:

Dawn Bibby Designs Handbag Addict & I Love Handbags Stamps & Greetings
Promarkers
Vintage Papers
Tim Holtz Scattered Straw & Tea Dye Distress Inks
Spellbinders Labels 10 Nesties
Dienamics Bow Die
Hobbyhouse Pearls
Gems - NEC Stash

As always we are sponsored by Every Crafts A Pound


One lucky winner will receive a £10.00 voucher to spend in the on-line store.

So what are you waiting for? Hop on over to the main challenge blog to take a look at the rest of the DT's fabulous creations.  We do hope you will find the time to join in with our challenge this month, it would be lovely if you could play along and don't forget you can create anything you fancy, as long as it fits in with the theme and the challenge rules.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Make It Monday 138
Stampin' For The Weekend Die Cuts and/or Punches

Thanks for popping in today, it's lovely to have you here.

Claire x

20 comments:

  1. A lovely card to open with Claire, love the bags although I do tend to loose stuff in big bags! Have a fun day, jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Claire love your fab papers and welcome to the team officially!
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Claire the images and colours are beautiful, I cant resist bags that is my weakness, if me and hubby are out he quickens his step past the shop thinking I wont notice, haha.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card.lovely design and colours.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is adorable Claire ! Love the bags ! This would be the perfect card for my daughter Anne who is really a "handbag addict" !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Claire, I like the paper pieced bags and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Claire. I love the trendy paper pieced bags and beautiful colour scheme
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Claire, I love your paper pieced handbags and lovely papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Claire, I love that paper piecing. Love the papers.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really gorgeous.. Love the matching sentiment and image
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Claire! I love the colors and your beautiful paper pieced handbags!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant card Claire .. you can never have enough handbags lol.. and i love the paper piecing
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh! I LOve these handbags Claire...What FABulous colours and I LOve your paper piecing.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab card, love the paper pieced bags,
    Thanks for linking up with Make It Monday this week.
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab girlie card, I'm lovin your handbags!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now that's my kind of card as my husband will tell you! I do have a thing about handbags (and shoes too) and love the image, a perfect girly card Claire! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  17. So gorgeous Claire, love your paper pieced handbags.
    Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. so gorgeous claire.i love your pretty papers and the handbags are fab :D

    xx coop xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab, card, handbags always popular.... One of my addictions as they always fit!! X

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's so cute! I saw you on Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.