My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

12 August 2013

Craft Goodies - FREE to a Good Home

Morning crafters!

I've been having a bit of a clear out this morning and all the following items are FREE to anyone who would like them as I won't use them.

Just send me an email - addy in my sidebar with the item/s you would like, together with your address and I will confirm as it will be on a first come, first served basis.

ITEM 1
Homemaker Magazine - Issue 8 (RRP £4.99)

ITEM 2
Mummy Makes - July 2013

ITEM 3
Home Makeovers - Issue 45 (March 2013)

ITEM 4 (GONE TO A NEW HOME)
Love Santa Christmas Stamp Set

ITEM 5 (GONE TO A NEW HOME)
Holly Hobbie Christmas Joy Papers

ITEM 6 (GONE TO A NEW HOME)
3 x 6"x6" Christmas Paper Pads (some sheets were used but not many)

ITEM 7 (GONE TO A NEW HOME)
Big Bundle of Various Christmas Papers (12"x12"/8"x8"/6"x6")

ITEM 8 (GONE TO A NEW HOME)
Big Bag of Kanban, Hunkydory & Dovecraft Christmas Toppers, Borders, Sentiments, Tags, etc

Thanks for looking.

Claire x

3 comments:

  1. Wow So Much Here To Give Away. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be delighted for anything at all, if any are left that is, such a fab give away, thankyou.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.