My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

15 October 2013

Christmas Candy

Yes it's me!  Have you missed me?

I can't believe its been 2 weeks since I last posted, which is not like me at all.  However I have not done one ounce of crafting so had nothing to post anyway! I've been struggling to be honest with lots of things, but I hope to be back a little bit more regularly from now on!

So as I have absolutely no creation whatsoever to show you, I thought I would have a little Christmas candy for my lovely friends and followers.  It's a little "thank you" to you all for your continued support through Mark's illness over the last four months and visiting even though I haven't been posting as much as I would have liked and to apologise for not always being able to visit your lovely blogs and comment.

So what have we got?


Hunkadory Snowy Friends Die Cuts & Card Pack
Small Bag of Gems
Happy Holidays - 21 Vintage Christmas Stamps
Medium Bag full of Kanban Christmas Sentiments
Nitwit Collections Patchwork Christmas Stamps
Christmas Wishes - 21 Die Cut Sentiments
MDF Man MDF Christmas Tree

And some added extras as a top up:


Jennifer Ellory Christmas Embossing Set
We R Memory Keepers Glitter Lace
Hobbycraft Wooden Owl Moving Hanging Decoration
Mixed Bag of Christmas Embellishments & Ribbon
Reminisce Frosted Rub-on Transfers

To enter, just leave your details with Inlinkz below, no need to advertise in your sidebar and I will draw a winner on 15th October 2013.

This candy is open to existing and new followers only - however do not follow my blog just for the candy - I will be watching and will not accept candy grabbers.

Good Luck.

Claire x




24 comments:

  1. Hi Claire great candy I hope you are all well and that you find some inspiration soon Thanks for all your lovely comments.Take care Hugs Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire I do hope hubby Mark is doing well, lovely to see you on.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire thanks for the chance to win your candy. Life has a habit of getting in the way sometimes but hopefully you will be able to find more time for inspiration now! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire! I hope everything is ok with you and Mark and that you will soon have some crafting time again.

    Thank you for the chance to win all these goodies! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will be watching out for your Crafting...
    Take care.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great candy claire - thanks for the chance to win. Looking forward to seeing what you make xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the chance Claire :) hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh hun I do hope you find your Mojo and inspiration soon :o(
    It's been a tough year - but as they say things can (and I'm sure they will) get better.
    Have a fab day.
    Debs xx

    ps Only 12 more sleeps - I'm beginning to get excited lol!!!

    pps Did you get my reply to your email??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Sweetie I do hope you will be back to your usual self soon ! We all go through phases when we don't feel like crafting because of the worries of life... Sending you huge hugs ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you are bearing up okay sweetie and Mark is making steady progress. Keep your pecker up sweetie.

    Lots of hugs to you both.

    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the chance to win some lovely candy Claire. Take care.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you are keeping well and you are looking after yourself. Also wishing Mark a speedy recovery. Hope to see you soon
    Big Hugs
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good to see you back Claire. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a new follower Claire. Do hope that Mark gets better soon...Hugs Jennyfer

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous candy Claire, thanks for the chance to win. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  17. yes I have missed you!....just take it easy ...and thanks for a chance to win.....hugs margaret

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm your newest follower.. Hope Mark is doing good now.. thanks for the chance to win :) posted the pic on my sidebar .. hope it brings u more followrs..
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes, of course we missed you!!!
    Hope Mark is improving, can't believe it's been 4 months already!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Claire sorry to hear about Mark's illness.
    Thanks for the chance to win.
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Claire! I'm your newest follower.. I really hope that Mark is doing good now.
    Thanks for the chance to win this good candy.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Claire thanks for the chance to win your lovely candy. I hope you are all well and that you find some inspiration soon. hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Claire, Great candy. I hope Mark is doing better. Take care, hugs, Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Claire, I'm sure Mark will be getting the best care ever with all your TLC hun.
    Hugs to you both.
    Sue W. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.