My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

6 October 2013

Happy Birthday Danielle

Good evening everyone, hope you have all had a lovely weekend.

A big warm welcome to my new followers, it's lovely that you have chosen to follow me and I hope you enjoy your visits here.

It was my Step Daughter Danielle's 17th Birthday yesterday and here is the card I made for her:


Card Ingredients:

Digi Image - Digi Stamp Boutique?
LOTV Nitwit Papers
American Crafts Ribbon
Card from Stash
Promarkers
Joanna Sheen Signature Lace Edger 2 Die
Anita's Peeloff Greeting
Liquid Pearls
Pearls - NEC Stash

I am entering this into the following challenges:

Crafty Ribbons 64 Anything Goes With Ribbon
Digi Haven Use Two Colours

Just a reminder that my candy is still running and I have added some more items to it today.  Here's the link if you haven't yet entered Claire's Christmas Candy

Thanks for popping in.

Claire x

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Claire, perfect for a teenager. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Claire, it's great to see you've had a little play.
    Big Hugs & thinking of you
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Claire, fabulous image and lovely papers, your die cut lace edges look pretty.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card Claire - I bet your step daughter loved it - hope she had a great day. Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Claire, I love the image, some of my favourite papers and fabulous layout too. I hope Danielle had a lovely birthday.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Claire hope you daughter had a brilliant day, luv your card and I am sure Danielle did too.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card and what a great image xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fab Claire, love the border dies they look very art deco! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card Claire ! I love the borders and the cute image ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. so gorgeous claire.fab sweet image and i love your pretty edges and blue colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute Claire, I hope she had a lovely day.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cutie! LOVE your fancy edges :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Claire, miss you.. Hope Mark is getting better day by day..
    Your card is lovely as usual.. Thanks for joining at Digi Haven: Two Colors
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card, thank you for joining the Craftyribbons challenge this week, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.