My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

12 October 2013

Not the Weekend I had Planned!

Morning everyone, hope you are all well and those who are not get better soon!

It''s a right wet, dark and miserable day here in Coventry, which probably fits in aptly with my mood too!  Today I should have been at the Lili of the Valley Christmas workshop in Leeds with my lovely friend Debs, but unfortunately on the way up to Leeds yesterday afternoon, my car developed an engine fault and I had to limp into services and then get back home.

Said new car is now at the garage to be fixed and I should have it back mid week!  Luckily it's under warranty so no cost involved and I've only had it 3 weeks.  So as you can imagine I was absolutely gutted as I had this workshop booked since August.

Anyhow no card to share at the moment, but just a reminder that there are still a few days left to enter my Christmas candy here if you haven't done so already.

I also have for sale the following:

Lili of the Valley A5 stamp pouches
Size: 154mm wide x 222mm high


These are ideal for bigger stamps or even storing dies.  I bought too many by accident when I was rushing an order through a few weeks back!

I have 8 packs of 10 available at £2.00 per pack with free p&p

If you would like to purchase a pack or more, send me your details with your email address and I can send you an invoice through Paypal.

Right, having a cuppa and then off to do some crafting, followed by an online shop at LOTV to buy the items I was going to get from the shop today!

Hope you have a lovely day.

Claire xx

21 comments:

  1. Bad luck Claire this is not good. You will be gutted not making the demo and seeing Debs. Just think on all the money you've saved tho! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I'm sorry you couldn't get to Leeds. :( I hope there will soon be another workshop at LOTV which you will be able to go to. Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no Claire, that is such a shame. I feel really sorry for you. I hope there will be another workshop soon that you will be able to get to.
    Take care, sending you hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry you didn't make it to the work shop and your car is in dock. Hope you are up and running soon.

    Hope you are enjoying your weekend though.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, I would have been gutted too...damn cars. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shame about the weekend Claire. Hope the car gets better soon. Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh hun, no wonder you are gutted, I think devastated would be my reaction. So sorry you had to miss out. Sending big hugs Squirrel xx
    PS. I will buy a couple of packs hun, I will email when I next get to pc

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Claire, Oh what a shame you've miss the workshop!
    It's not the same but at least you can shop online - and don't forget to buy something 'extra' for missing out!
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought it strange when you posted a comment on my blog earlier. So sorry you missed your day out with Debs I know she will be gutted too, she's mentioned it several times this week in her posts.

    Hugs
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a downer this is!
    So sorry Claire..
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh no Claire, sorry you've had to miss the workshop! Hope you treated yourself to some nice goodies online xx Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Claire - so sorry you missed the workshop - I would have been fuming!!! Hope the cars back and better soon! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww! Claire, so sorry you missed it hun. Have fun shopping.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, sweetheart, that's such a shame! I suppose the way to look at it is that it would have been worse if the car had conked out on the way to Leeds. You have a good spend online to cheer yourself up! Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhhh how disappointing for you ... bad enough to miss a trip to the LOTV shop, but a workshop too :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww chick we missed you today. Hope to meet you again xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh no how awful. Spoke to Rich from LOTV last weekend and he told me how fab the workshops are with Dawny, you will be up and running in not time and hopefully will get to the next one. Good luck with the car. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Claire, i'm so gutted for you, maybe when the car is fixed you will be able to go again, luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awwww hunny I was so gutted when you text me - really sad for you that you missed out on such a fabulous day.
    Hope you get the car sorted and back on the road soon.
    Did you have a good online spend?
    Will have to have a good catch up at the NEC in Nov :o)
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a shame Claire ! I would have been gutted too... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a shame you missed the day Claire. You certainly wouldn't expect a new car to break down like that but luckily it was under warranty! Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.