My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

15 December 2013

December Midway Reminder @ Ready-Teddy-Go

Morning all - hope you are all well?

Sorry I haven't been around for a while, not posting or visiting your blogs, but I have been very busy with Christmas preparations, work and family life.  Also we are back at the hospital early on Monday morning, as Mark is having another operation to remove two lumps from his right groin.

Anyway, it is a sad day today as I am saying goodbye to another of my DTs - I have absolutely loved being on the Ready-Teddy-Go team for the past 18 months. Everyone is so lovely and the DT are so welcoming, but it is time for me to move on, mainly due to personal reasons. I will miss you all, but will still be visiting in blogland.

So it's time for the midway reminder for December at Ready-Teddy-Go.

The theme is:

"CONTEMPORARY CHRISTMAS"

Unfortunately I do not have a card to share, but hope you will join in with the challenge to win this fabulous prize:




Hop on over to the main challenge blog to take a look at the rest of the DT's fabulous creations.  We do hope you will find the time to join in with our challenge this month, it would be lovely if you could play along and don't forget you MUST have a teddy on your card or creation to enter.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Claire x

8 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, don't apologise hun, life must come first and you certainly have a very busy one lately. Hope all goes well with Mark's operation, sending you all the biggest of hugs.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie. Life and family come first. I hope Mark's op all goes to plan and there is no hold ups at the hospital. You are all in my thoughts.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope Marks operation goes well and he has a good and quick recovery...... a busy time without illness, but we have to take what comes, big hugs for you both
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire, I hope all goes well for Mark's operation tomorrow, I will be thinking of you both.
    Sending you big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope all goes well with Mark's operation...Sending hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Claire, I hope Mark's operation goes well tomorrow, I will be thinking about you both.
    Take care.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Claire I am so sorry to hear your news about Mark - I thought you were just busy and that's why I hadn't heard much from you :o(
    I hope that all went well today???
    Thinking of you both.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hoping all went well at the hospital today, thinking of you and Mark, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.