My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

29 December 2013

I'M HAVING A CRAFT ROOM CLEAR OUT!

Evening everyone - as we approach the end of the year, I have decided to have a complete craft room clear out.  There are so many items I just do not or will not use and because I want to do crafting for me in the New Year and only do specific things, I am selling a lot of my stuff on ebay.  I started listing on Saturday and will keep going over the next week or so, so keep stopping by.

Here is the link My Craft Items For Sale if you fancy having a look to see if anything takes your fancy.

Thanks for popping in.

Claire x

6 comments:

  1. Claire the link takes me to my ebay and not a listing, Not sure if its my computer thats playing up or the links wonky,
    Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks off for a nosey, Love Hxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be doing exactly the same this week - loads of stuff I'm not using! Good luck with your sales :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you surface before Easter lol........good luck and hope you both had a good Christmas
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.