My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

26 January 2014

Free To A Good Home .......

Evening everyone - hope you have all had a lovely weekend.

As most of you know, I have had a major clear out in my craft room recently and everything has sold with the exception of the following stamps:

GONE



If you would like one of these or even two or all of them, leave me a comment or send me an email via the addy on my sidebar with your address details and I will pop them in the post.  It will be on a first come, first served.

Claire x

4 comments:

  1. I would love the Fizzy Moon stamp Claire, thank you so much for your generosity

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I'm too late. I love that first one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire,not sure if you have any stamps left I would love one,still mad on making Christmas cards lol.

    Thanks Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.