My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

14 January 2014

New Ribbon Storage

Good evening everyone, hope you are all well and those not get better soon.

Sorry I haven't been around again for a while, but I have been having a major clear out at home and not just in my craft room so have been busy selling on ebay.

My craft room has been de-cluttered and re-organised and as part of that process I found that I have become a bit of a ribbon hoarder/addict and I couldn't believe how much I had.  My poor ribbon storage bag was overloaded so I needed a new solution.

So after browsing the internet and Pinterest, I couldn't quite find something that would work in my craft space, so came up with a feasible solution and my darling Husband made it for me.



So what does this consist of? Well a long piece of wood (didn't have time to paint it) with lots of little hooks along it and then metal curtain rings which hook onto the hooks, so they are easily detachable and accessible. It hangs from the ceiling.  All that was left was to colour co-ordinate my ribbons.

Now let me tell you and I hope my lovely blogging friend Debs is reading this - "I DO NOT NEED AND DO NOT NEED TO BUY ANYMORE RIBBON" !!!

Would love to know what you think.

Thanks for popping in.

Claire x

21 comments:

  1. Clever Mark & you could be right about not needing more ribbon... not for a bit anyway! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous storage idea hun - Mark is so clever - and you of course for thinking of the idea and for the fantastic job you did colour co-ordinating that mountain of ribbon!!!!
    To answer your question - yes I would love to meet up at the NEC again in March
    I guess you won't be shopping for ribbon though lol!!!!
    Hope you and the family are well.
    Have a great week.
    Speak soon hun.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant ribbon storage Claire, might have to show this to my hubby.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh it looks fabulous Claire, what a great idea!... I don't suppose Mark fancies making some more.... ;o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a brilliant idea hun hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh! what fab ribbon storage Claire, sounds like you've been busy with the clear out hun.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous way to store ribbon and it looks so pretty too. I really do need to organise mine so I am grateful for the idea.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Claire, looks fab, easy to get to and get what you want. I have a similar thing for my Nestie Shapes. Under my shelf i have hooks and the Nestie's are on rings, works a treat.
    Thanks for the help with Blogger. Still not sure it's ok, but will see how i go. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  9. thats fabulous Claire - what a clever idea x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wooooooow! How many!!! Great idea and great collection!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh this looks great Claire...ideal for the job, I could do with something like that myself!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks fab Claire! You wouldn't believe how much of the blasted stuff I have!! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant idea Claire! I don't think you'll EVER have to buy ribbon again! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  14. lol your do not NEED any more ribbon Claire but I bet you see some more than you WANT.your storage looks fabulous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great idea Claire. I love ribbon can never have enough lol.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lot you have got. Lol!!! Great storage solution hun.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous idea Claire, you sure do have lots of gorgeous ribbons.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow… I love your ribbon storage idea… it not only works well but looks SO pretty too!! what a fab design!
    Hope you are keeping well hun
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great storage idea.
    And, No, you can never have too much ribbon :)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  20. CHE MAGNIFICA CASCATA DI COLORE
    CIAO DA ALE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.